Sunday, March 19, 2017

One last visit to Weekend Writing Warriors for Victoria Adams #8sunday #flashfiction

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors on Victoria's Pages of Romance.


Spread the word. Twitter hashtag #8sunday. 



This is it. My last appearance here and my last blog hop. I am combining my 2 pen names into one and shutting down this blog. Life got too complicated being 2 authors.

From my very quirky little flash fiction romance - Red Tulip - here is today's snippet.



As I looked at my fiancé, a movement behind him caught my gaze. Standing beneath the branches of the old oak, was the man in the long overcoat and next to him was a woman in a long formal gown. I recognized her from the painting in Shamus's library. They smiled at each other then turned their faces and smiled at me. I slightly bowed my head and returned a small smile. They interlinked arms then faded into nothingness
Separating from the group and still clutching my flower, I walked to the spot where they'd stood. I stood quietly, staring at the ground. Shamus stopped beside me. "Everything okay?" His voice was tinged with concern.
"Everything is perfect. And always will be."





Blurb - Darcy O'Calahann, a junior gardener from a small mid-western town, is trying to make her way in the big city.
Shamus McTavis is a wealthy bachelor with a mysterious family past.
Are Darcy's eyes playing tricks on her? Is she losing her mind? Or is there really a Red Tulip tying her and Shamus together?








What’s up and coming on Victoria’s Pages of Romance
20- Author Spotlight – Sheryl Browne -  Sins of the Father
21- Author Spotlight – Victoria Adams – Blog closing

10 comments:

  1. Well that was romantic. Well done. I've thought of getter no rid of my other blog or changing its focus. One wouldn't think it's a tough decision, but it is, right?
    Oh, as a mod, when you pop back in could you add the link back to our list? Thanks! (Unless I'm just not seeing it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. closing everything down - gets complicated - had no idea how big the footprint was.
      Sorry forgot the link - it's up now.

      Delete
    2. What sweet acceptance for her! Nice Scene!

      Delete
  2. Tender scene. So sweet. Best wishes as you forge forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes - we'll miss you. Lovely snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll miss you, Victoria, but I'm glad you got that multiple personality thing fixed. Many happy tulips to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll miss you! Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Taps on glass - Hello? Hello? Anybody there?
Please leave a comment. It'd be nice to know I'm not talking to myself :-)